Discover Acu-Wellness: Auricular (ear) Acupuncture for relaxation, stress management, suppression of withdrawal symptoms, and reduction of cravings. This treatment follows the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association’s (NADA) 5-Point AcuDetox Protocol.
- Shenmen or Spirit Gate – used for calming and relaxing
- Sympathetic – used for relieving tension
- Liver – used to detoxify, as well as to relax and relieve anger and frustration
- Kidney – used to strengthen the willpower and release unwanted toxins
- Lung – used to help respiration, as well as for detoxification
Curious? Click here for more information or register now for our February Group Sessions:
Auricular Acupuncture Group
Wednesday: February 6, February 13, February 20, February 27
Time: 6:45pm until approximately 8:00pm
Location: Kos Chiropractic Center
Cost: $35.00 cash check or credit card
By appointment only
Group limited to 5 participants each week. Please register by contacting Julie at 203-215-6087, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Click here for more information